Lecture 'Deep Learning'
Example of a written exam
Here is an example of a written exam in German ("Beispielklausur"). Note: this is not a real exam.
Sample solutions for all exercises can be found at github.
- Exercise 01: building the OpenCV library and experimenting with convolutions
- Exercise 02: Reading in the MNIST dataset and filtering sample images with a filter bank
- Exercise 03: Perceptron classifier
- Exercise 04: Multi Layer Perceptron feedforward step and performance tests
- Exercise 05: Backpropagation and implementation testing
- Exercise 06: MLP network topologies and transfer functions
- Exercise 07: MLP with TensorFlow
- Exercise 08: CNN with TensorFlow
- Exercise 09: AlexNet CNN with TensorFlow
- Exercise 10: Using a pre-trained CNN model
- Exercise 11: Unsupervised learning of features
- Exercise 12: Long Short Term Memory (LSTM)
- Exercise 13: Hierarchical unsupervised learning of features