Lecture 'Mobile Robots'
Slides All lecture slides till 03.07.2017
All solutions for the exercises can be found in a GitHub repository.
- Building an own robot in V-REP
- Controlling a robot in V-REP from a C++ plugin (Braitenberg vehicle)
- Novelty Detection
Robot navigation without maps (Bug algorithms)
Slides about Bug1 and Bug2 algorithms:"Bug algorithms and path planning" (University of Maryland)
- Robot navigation with a map (Wavefront algorithm)
- Robot localization with a map (Scan match approaches)
- Markov Decision Problem (MDP) and Value Iteration simulator
- Temporal Difference Learning
- Important terms in robotics -> pdf with my notes/video links
Here are some links to helpful resources:
- Udacity Course on Reinforcement Learning (from which I borrowed many ideas)